If you are traveling by car, you are welcome to use the route planner. There are currently around 120 parking spaces available in our parking lot.
From November 2023, parking in the parking lot of the Heinrich Pesch Haus and hotel will be subject to a charge:
- The first 15 minutes are free of charge.
- Hourly fee 1.50 € per hour or part thereof
- Day ticket (24 hours) € 15.00
- Overnight guests 9,00 €
- Loss of parking card € 25.00
The Heinrich Pesch Hotel is very easy to reach by public transport, the streetcar stop “Heinrich-Pesch-Haus” is only a few minutes away from the hotel.
From Mannheim and Ludwigshafen main stations, take the VRN streetcar line 4/4A in the direction of Oggersheim.
With the cooperation offer from the Heinrich Pesch Hotel and Deutsche Bahn, you can travel to your event at the HPH on the ICE from €51.90 (one way). Use the ICE to travel to and from work, relax or enjoy yourself – with 100% green electricity on long-distance services.
This offer is only valid in conjunction with a business event at the HPH, please carry proof of participation in the event with you on the train.
The Heinrich Pesch Hotel wishes you a pleasant journey with Deutsche Bahn!
The price for your event ticket* at a fixed price nationwide is:
One-way event ticket with train connection (while stocks last):
for 2nd class € 51.90
for 1st class 84,90 €
Event ticket one-way fully flexible (always available):
for 2nd class € 72.90
for 1st class 106,90 €
* With train connection and sale while stocks last. For timetable-based bookings in 1st class, the seat reservation is included in the price. Exchanges or refunds are possible up to and including the 1st day of validity for a fee per ticket. No exchange or refund is possible after the 1st day of validity. Bahn-Card 25 and Bahn-Card 50 discounts and the BahnCard Business 25 and BahnCard Business 50 discounts are not granted. The event ticket is only valid in conjunction with proof of participation in the event, e.g. admission ticket or invitation.
If you have any technical questions about booking, please contact the Service Center on +49 (0)30 – 58602 0901. The technical hotline is available daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. From the German landline network, telephone charges apply at the local rate (mobile networks may differ).
It is also possible to arrive with a VRN Nextbike rental bike, as the “Lu West – Heinrich Pesch Haus” station is located on our premises.