Partner of the associations
The church-run Heinrich Pesch Hotel has been a reliable and experienced partner to the associations for many years. The size and facilities of the building are designed for association conferences with up to 380 people. So many guests fit into the Great Hall, which is also air-conditioned. There are also a number of other seminar and group rooms.
The hotel has created an attractive offer for associations: the board meeting, including room rental, standard technology and conference package, is completely free of charge in conjunction with the general meeting, provided that at least 50 participants take part in the association meeting. For detailed terms and conditions, please contact Ina Haenschke at the Convention Sales office on 0621/5999-162 or
The in-house catering with kitchen and service is also geared towards large groups with special requirements. Barbecue buffets and finger food, soup kitchens and special dietary requirements of the participants are no problem, as the food is freshly cooked in-house.
Our hotel at a glance:
- Located on the green outskirts of the city with its own park
- 15 seminar and conference rooms, some air-conditioned and with a view of the countryside
- State-of-the-art technical equipment in the seminar rooms with projectors
- 76 hotel rooms (58 single rooms and 18 double rooms), partly air-conditioned rooms (additional hotel rooms in partner hotels possible)
- Very good accessibility by car and public transport
- Own parking spaces directly at the hotel
- Streetcar stop within walking distance
- Bike rental station (Nextbike) at the hotel
- Dehoga environmental check certificate in bronze
Here is a small selection of the associations that have already been our guests: Federal and state association dt. Food inspectors, KAB, Kath. Deutscher Frauenbund, Bundesverband dt. Arbitrators and women, AKSB, Dt. Sportjugend, Dt. Bläserjugend, IGBCE, Caritas Verband and many others.